Monday 10 June 2024

 .....and what's new with O2, this monday evening - dazzlenation?...well, they appear to have got wind of my direct debit having been cancelled by my bank and instead of coming to the table to discuss my complaints - they've decided to text me - telling me to reinstate my direct debit....oh and they've also sent me an email....telling me that they've cancelled my 'current mandate'...and having just checked upon their site - I find that not only have they not cancelled my 'current mandate' i.e. if i were to put direct debit on, again...they would try to take not only £20 for this month but also £52.27....regarding their illegal setting up of two accounts.....see previous notes upon 'all of that'....and to cap it all off - they've sent me a link that doesn't work, i might add....lol....to put direct debit on again...so that they can debit £72.27 in total, this month...in short, they're basically lying and blatantly - regarding the following...they haven't cancelled my 'current mandate' at all....how outrageous is that, eh?....and so i've emailed their complaints dept back (along with 'louise garnett') to state that if 'current mandate' means my authorisation to allow them to debit my account - then once they have come to the table and addressed my complaints - i will be happy to reinstate it but not until that point etc etc....not a word back so far....and for months, i might add....since last summer if we're still talking about those £30.13 payments etc etc...as i've said before - is anybody working there, nowadays...nota bene, with mergers...they sometimes sack a lot of staff....virgin media O2, eh?....go figure:




No comments:

Post a Comment