Saturday 22 June 2024

 .....and what's new this saturday evening, dazzlenation?....well, i would hope that the fraud squad and the like, are onto O2 by now...and yes, i've just received a text from them, upon my mobile phone...threatening me with credit reference agencies if i don't pay £20pm along with telling me that they are about to divert all of my calls to their payment line...really?...nota bene my mobile phone isn't even on O2....that much should be obvious by now - seeing as they have my mobile phone number but not to 'tards', eh etc etc...funnily enough, they're not asking for £28pm as yet and nor £52.27pm...although i am still being billed for all 3...upon their website........go figure:


 

 
 
 
anyway, if i look into it a bit further upon their website....my old dongle alias is as follows...and they appear to have taken £52.27 for last month although i'll have to check that upon my bank statement when it comes through...although i have received no email telling me that they are going to take that amount - as they normally do with the £20 amount etc etc..probably because it is entirely illegal...the contract sent via email - states that the amount for that unlimited data bill is £28pm...and yes, they're still attempting to charge me £20pm as well - regarding that new dongle alias....and they won't get a penny until they've sorted it all out - as they know, only too well - regarding the numerous emails that i have sent them etc etc...they have to make a choice...either £20pm or £28pm...not a penny more...remember that tardy rodway 'grab both' robotic A.I. number etc etc...and this can go on for the next two years, for all i care...until both contracts expire...they can't break a contract and neither will i....plus seeing as my mobile phone isn't on O2 - they can't screw with my outgoing calls etc etc....go figure:
 

 
and there's more....that mobile phone text also gave a link:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment