Tuesday 18 June 2024

 .....and what's new this tuesday evening, dazzlenation?...well, a bit of a 'toothless' threat from O2 and why might that be?...well, they were also to send me a text to my phone stating that they were now going to restrict my account until i put direct debit back on....in short, they have apparently stopped my being able to 'top-up' as in go over my allowance by adding a 'bolt-on' etc etc....lol....how funny is that?...seeing as i have two upgrades - which they are refusing to choose between, upon their system for that upgrade....and one of them i.e. the £28 pm is an 'unlimited data' upgrade....meaning?....that they couldn't cut me off if they tried - unless they want to break a contract...anyway, possession is 9/10's of the law etc etc.....more laughter....go figure:


No comments:

Post a Comment