Sunday 29 August 2010

Today has been a laugh...all deja vu in the library...I got onto MARK R's computer which tried to book him on or his stand-in after I had booked it...but somehow I 'knew' that guy was never going to turn up again and so I was then allowed to rebook it...ha, ha.

Secondly the books were all out for a new 'takeover' of the ill cult ZOO as planned by MARK R:

Two books dropped behind the 1980 course's children's programming book section in young readers...to the right and bottom row at the end by the window...these books are selected in a row for no other purpose than for being used for a specific group of mind control slaves...the REGIMENT for example. Here are the two books:

IF I RAN THE ZOO
DR SEUSS

FIN AND THE KING OF CORK

On the display stands of that general section I also saw 'the lion, pelly and me' as well as THE HAPPY PRINCE (used on PRINCE WILLIAM)...

No comments:

Post a Comment