Saturday 28 August 2010

David Icke's new book:

p434 - I got the two glands confused but I can now see that it was the PINEAL GLAND that got halved and not the one in between the eyes, according to ICKE which is the PITUITARY GLAND - apparently at the base of the brain - which is at the front of your head...how deliberately confusing is that one?

Anyway, take a look at the church opposite to MAGNET HOUSE.

Firstly RIMINGTON and ROZ tied me up to an iron electricity conductor/aerial there - which comes out of the top of the spire...a policeman told me that it was an aerial but I think not...they tied me up there during a thunder storm with my forehead to the rod...so that it would electrocute me...

The rod is apparent at the top of the steeple as a SPIKE with a downward V upon it.

This symbolises the cutting in two of the PINEAL GLAND.

The ORANGE symbol upon the BODY of the church symbolises the PITUITARY GLAND.

The MAUVE drainage piping symbolises ZYGOTE SLAVERY for both sexes and DRAINING you of everything you've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment