Monday 23 August 2010

GILL's great grandfather had been a hidden Sephardic RABBI - just like my great-grandfather Gros.

MOSHE DAYAN's plan was to use me as the 'key' to open his door.

MARK R knew all about the above and didn't want me to go near those manuals.

So he had dressed GILL up as a sultan - instructed him to give me a bunch of keys and to tell me that I must never open a certain door, at the TEMPLAR CASTLE...naturally, as soon as I was left alone...I opened it...and saw a pile of dead women upon the floor...brutally murdered by MARK R.

You see - MARK R really didn't want me to go unlocking any doors in GILL's mind...but during the 'white dragon' episode...I found out the most important thing:

GILL's great grandfather had been a MR LITTLE...to my great grandfather's MR BIG.

We were always going to work it all out in the end in relation to BIG/LITTLE ESP talents and abilities...that is why we had been pushed together, in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment