Tuesday 31 August 2010

I was supposed to have my purse/wallet stolen at the ROARING DONKEY (DONG-KEY) and/or the OAKWOOD pub in CLACTON...but I avoided this stage in the ill cult game, the other day...I saw the KINGSWAY ROAD by PRESTON PUB...and the human dung/shit upon the RED/WHITE ROSES (environmental services needs to check that one out immediately - the smell is horrific - the work of RIMINGTON's slaves)...the basic idea was this:

KING ARTHUR
RED AND WHITE DRAGONS FIGHT

WAR OF THE ROSES RED VS WHITE

TUDOR VS STUART

Whilst elite TADCO families ruled from behind.

OAKWOOD will be the druid top ill - jooish SITH military.

OTHER NOTES:

FINN AND THE KING OF CORK

mayor = gill
finn and friend = taschmanns

Basic gist of this programming book - they don't get paid to be DIDDYMEN programmers.

OTHER NOTES:

I also remembered telling COLLIE about TODDY's idea of 'exploding time in 2012':

TEMP/TEMPUS = TEMPLAR reference

TEMPUS FUGIT - time flies

No comments:

Post a Comment