Thursday 26 August 2010

SCARLETT's rebel group wanted me to investigate a 'witches' coven' in a disused and sold off English church in the countryside circa 2003...

I couldn't tell them at the time - what I know now:

The INCH ALLAHS of MARK R's satanic templars...had got hold of it...they used to take drugs, perform sacrifices and trance out to GARAGE MUSIC...I can remember walking through the door (in the early hours of the morning) and seeing GILL and HULBRUSCH to the left taking mechanical turns around the floor and shouting:

"I AM A DALEK...EXTERMINATE...EXTERMINATE..."

I just thought that they were off their heads on drugs...I hadn't a clue about ISLAMIC DALEK programming at that point in time.

RIMINGTON explained to me that they were celebrating the demise of ENGLISH CHRISTIAN CHURCHES...which had been taken back by the INCH ALLAHS...who would defend their mosques to the death...how stupid of the Christians...didn't they get it...this is how territory was won...

No comments:

Post a Comment