Sunday 29 August 2010

Some books I flicked through this morning:

THE DAY OF THE JACK RUSSELL by BATEMAN

"Time to write another BATEMAN novel" MARK R would say to GILL and I...we could do it so rapidly...at most a few days...normally about 3...they were all about our dysfunctional relationship...we put our heads together...and funnily enough we didn't gender divide the writing...I wrote his role in as much as he wrote mine...

EVOLUTION EXPECTS

by JONATHAN GREEN

I wrote the beginning...I remember it well...no idea who else might have been in on this one but I cannot be bothered to read the whole thing...

PAN DAEMON IUM

by CHRISTOPHER BROOKMYRE

Again - I had some input into this one and so did one helluva lot of people at the TEMPLAR CASTLE...too various to mention, really...

No comments:

Post a Comment