Tuesday 24 August 2010

...and because of MI6 still being run by TOMLINSON's Satanic Islamic program...and DABYDEEN and his associates still in power...I couldn't afford to give MI6 any of the 'dimension' mind control manuals and 'books of knowledge'...so I encoded it all...but also changed a large amount of characters in each...to leave only say 'one letter/symbol' that was correct in each book...I was playing for time...MI6 set to work to decode them all...with no success.

I also changed the lock to GILL's door.

CAROLINE was eventually told to break it down and found nothing behind it.

You wouldn't have done...the 'mechanism' of the lock worked a bit like an 'aleithometer' of my DARK MATERIALS concept...like opening a safe...you had to get it right, in order to get what you wanted behind the door...breaking it down was a waste of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment