Monday 23 August 2010

MCDONALD told me this morning that the PRIVATE EYE joke about GILL and the pickled egg factory wasn't wholly factual but 'symbolic'.

What he meant was this:

He had planted evidence for BI and the HOLLIDAY family in particular to find out - in relation to RUNCORN and geneaology of the GILL family.

What he wanted me to remember was this:

PICKLED EGGS

PI-CLE

CLE means KEY in French

pi-key

DAVID BOWIE had spotted the KEY in my mind - during the 'white dragon' event at GREEN TOWER...he had decided to get to the bottom of the lot with me...and this is what transpired:

I was the KEY to the DOOR....to the D'OR...to the GOLD.

The DOOR was MARTIN GILL.

i had seen this 'door' in his mind upon that very first date...when I looked into his eyes and saw the COSMOS...I had the key to unlock his door to wisdom and knowledge of the SEPHARDIM behind it...the GOLDEN LIGHT...or more practically - the mind control manuals in different dimensions...down the ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment