Tuesday 24 August 2010

A parcel was delivered by PARCELFORCE to flat 1 yesterday...I went to my spyhole, curious and heard the following...'this is for EMILY - will you take it'...'are you from the GPO'...'yes'...'of course I'll sign for it'...

I didn't open my door...wondering who might of sent me a parcel but 'sensing' that is was something harmless and probably from HANNI but it would be symbolic of something....

Anyway, the guy then pushed a 'we called but you were out' card through my letterbox door...how odd. Even odder, there was nothing written upon it at all in terms of my name, address or anything apart from a tick in the box 'it has been left at' and then in biro pen:

#1

I suppose that HASH 1 meant flat 1...

The driver didn't sign his name in the box or give a date or anything at all except for #1

HASHEM

HASH-I

I would guess this is all about PARSELTONGUE (snake language) PARCEL-TONGUE and something to do with RIMINGTON wanting to put a snake through my letterbox but she cannot do so until I buy some apples - I remember 'seeing' her discussing it with RIMINGTON over GILL's kitchen table "she's got apple juice in the fridge - is that good enough?' ROZ didn't think so...

The printed code at the bottom of the PARCELFORCE card was: PN994/08 EL

i got a good look at the guy as he posted the card through my letterbox...he was carrying a walkie talkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment