Tuesday 24 August 2010

GILL had gone down there quite a few times...he had introduced me to WADE who didn't like HENRY much - she adored MARTINE "my little girl" - so many people did...she knew the whole system...of child alters...but didn't appear to know that she had been programmed like MCDONALD as an AMY...'THE GIRL WITH THE GOLDEN HAIR'...a first-rate performer of the ill cult...anyway, she took us both through it, telling us that her father was higher than GREENSPAN who was presiding over the insane events which happened down there...GREENSPAN was the warlock at that particular event...no rhyme or reason to it at all, really...just blackmail tapes for the top ill...

WADE told us both to go to the 'cleansing ritual area' which was linked to a 'laundry'...GILL told me glumly that we had to stay in this lukewarm MIKVAH of a light greenish pool for an hour whilst our clothes went through a dry-cleaning process...to get rid of any evidence/blood/DNA...I nearly froze...WADE's husband joined us as we were leaving - joking that he was warm-blooded like myself and this bit was really tedious...that lightened the atmosphere a little...GILL never seemed to feel the cold...anyway, we got our clothes back and OBAMA met us outside...above ground...he told me that the whole thing was 'special' wasn't it with a 'we are all in it and nothing we can do' type of grin on his face..I said that I might have chosen other words but that would do....

No comments:

Post a Comment