Friday 27 August 2010

Anyway, NPOWER have sent me to COPY bills - apparently my 'amended' gas and electricity bill:

14 SEPTEMBER 2009-20 JULY 2010

GAS = £470.13

ELECTRICITY = £124.96

Anyway, I was playing with my laptop again this morning to reinstate hardware and it began to do 'memory dump' as in 00000000000000007E memory dump...the only memories that will be dumped are ill cult ones...to make them more vulnerable.

I then realised what I had done as a remote-viewer in the past - my little joke for today:

The ill cult had wanted to put themselves upon my laptop with ADMINISTRATOR rights...

NPOWER had better look out then...I have already destroyed their computer system for which they are paying out untold sums...but my main remote-viewing 'talent' was blowing up oil pipes and bases...it is a question of expectations...idiots like CAMERON would expect me to take them to court (because they think that they are hot-shot lawyers who control the legal profession)...I made it easy upon myself, HONEY...I have timed the lot to blow up...and even better...that 'ROYAL insurance' that you took out...they will never pay up and you know how the ill HATE anybody who loses them money...and NPOWER will go into ADMINISTRATION as a result...

You sickos wanted to be ADMINISTRATORS?

Welcome to ADMINISTRATION.

ta-ra

No comments:

Post a Comment