Saturday 28 August 2010

Yesterday was officially the last day of this ill cult game: 27th August 2010.

An assassin was supposed to come to my flat - if all else failed - this was because I was expecting PHELAN to call...but I wouldn't get PHELAN.

PHELAN didn't turn up - I rang in the afternoon to tell them that I would be out and to arrange another date. The 4TH DIMENSION door remained broken and unusable - this was all symbolically planned.

The reason is as follows:

DAVID MILIBAND had warned me that if I wanted to defeat the ill cult then I had to change the logarithm which opened the door to the 4th dimension within the main program of the ROTHSCHILD desk and also a 'print-out' basement room at MI6 which 'told the future' for want of a better word - of any of the database slaves all over the world.

That is why the MOSSAD hares were then put onto me...I had to get them off my trail...and I did...the main idea was this:

If I changed the future - the ill cult simply changed it back again...so I had to change it (I employed a select group of advisors - COLLIE was one of them - to write the new future program) and I then implemented it - set it in stone (outside of time) and then made a run for it to close the gates by changing the logarithm...all of which was successful.

This would be hopefully a temporary measure until the ill cult were destroyed...then the doors would open again.

So that is basically what is playing out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment