Monday 23 August 2010

...and that wasn't all as TOMLINSON was to inform me.

I would then 'haunt' the lake - OLTON MERE.

I would become 'the lady of the lake'.

TOMLINSON told me that this was all about:

EXCALIBER

REBILACXE

RE- BRITISH INTELLIGENCE - LAUNCELT DU LAC (TOMLINSON)- EX-EMILY (dead)

This was to be TOMLINSON's revenge upon myself - because I had stopped him hijacking ISLAM in this country - turning into a demonic religion which worshipped the GOLDEN BULL (himself as 'god')...with his 70 'really stupid' men...and bringing in the Satanic Islamic NWO.

Secondly, this was also going to sound the death knell for 'King Arthur' - as in PRINCE WILLIAM who was supposed to ascend to the British throne as LUCIFER/LUCY IN FURS.

See Arturian legends in relation to the 'lady of the lake' taking back the sword Excaliber as ARTHUR dies upon the banks of the lake.

EXCALIBER was TOMLINSON's way of spelling the name of the sword...in additin he pointed out:

REBI - he told me 'I am the REBBE' - he meant RABBI...RABBI LAC...that was what he was calling himself, around that point of time - in his madness.

TOMLINSON's head was 'black' with negative energy...he was furious that I had denied him entry into my mind...TOMLINSON had been so used to pretending that he could see the future and influence events to the police and in particular SCARLETT's police...that they were very surprised to hear that he had been lying all along...and if TOMLINSON couldn't use me anymore...then he would murder me - as SC had pointed out in SWITZERLAND and then saved my life by changing the future - see previous notes in relation to sending in a CIA guy to rescue me, at that point in time - where TOMLINSON would have broken my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment