Friday 27 August 2010

I had an odd dream last night of an ONION shaped building...and then an OBSERVATORY in SWITZERLAND and then THE 3 MONKEYS programming those who would replace them in the ill cult...those at the PINK HOUSE in CLACTON for example...and then suddenly a strong window blew that ONION TOWER off the top of the building and they all died...

How odd...I could 'do' the wind...and I know that I was behind it in some way...

I then woke up and GILL reminded me:

ONIONS...the towers in MOSCOW...they were satanic islamic...how could anybody have missed that one...DR SEUSS towers - with an Arabic/Turkish feel to the architecture...the ROTHSCHILDS had owned them...they were all satanic islamics...babylonians...not jooish at all...one of the biggest illusions of the ill cult...

No comments:

Post a Comment