Thursday 26 August 2010

RAB

ROYAL ARCH BRETHREN

ROBBERY ASSAULT BATTERY (live together in perfect harmony - sang the TEMPLAR CHOIR with TODDY orchestrating) and the two groups of RAB threes were the THREE MONKEYS and:

SAWER/TOMLINSON/SCARLETT

TOMLINSON - he told me that he was the first BATTERY in my HEAT ALARM...which I removed a long time ago and put in another one...SCARLETT I suppose...or SAWER...whoever became 'god' next...and yesterday I put another one in the next day because the thing began bleeping in the middle of the night...but it set off the entire alarm system and so PHELAN came back and sorted it out...although they still need to get a '21' electrical company to replace the entire thing because TOMLINSON had wrecked it inside...the same with the CATCH on the FOURTH DOOR - they put the doorhandle on back the wrong way by mistake and told me that when they had found the replacement part...that they would be back to fit it. They used the TASCHMANN 'beehive table' (see previous notes - I have two of these tables) as a 'stepladder' height to repair the HEAT ALARM...

No comments:

Post a Comment