Wednesday 25 August 2010

Firstly those PINK HOUSE substitutes for the diabolical trio as well as MARK R and GILL...were to blame for the LENOVO horror...I now have a signed receipt and photocopy from CLACTON COMET - to say that the money will be paid back into my account within the next 3-5 days (delivery charge refunded too).

The next thing to happen was another ill cult stage and it feature the MASONS along with MICHAEL WILLIAMS...and a man that I shall call THE ADMIRAL...as well as PHELAN workers who came round to fix my bathroom and frigged up the HEAT ALARM to go off again, behind my back...it began in the early hours of the morning.

I had warned SCOTTIE and the SAS to tell the MASONS not to join in because I would kill them if they did...I had just shown the SAS my SEPHARDIC powers in relation to killing a whole group of men (courtmartial sentenced to death) in a field...they wanted to know how it was done...I wouldn't tell them but told them about great aunt COLLETTE and her personal crusade against the NAZIS (knowledge passed down in families - she had learnt a lot - I was to learn more - we could now defeat the satanists for good - for eternity)...I also told them how the Israeli military was infested with robotic satanists too but the rebel group to which I belonged, was winning...killing them off, cleaning them out...and they would win...it was up to the SAS to take over the UK and to do the same - take control of the country...the men I was talking to were descendents of the SOE as myself...so I trusted them to do what they had to do...they were closest to the CROWN and knew the most (along with the MARINES)...the SAS HQ then went independent after that Iraq 'incident'...

A certain clique of MASONS decided to play silly buggers anyway...and were behind this latest stage of the ill cult game - they all paid for it. Little boys with radio sets are no match for top remote-viewing powers. They are taught to believe that they are wicked witches/wizards - they are not - way out of their depth.

So what was the SMOKE/HEAT ALARM drama all about?

Very briefly: MARTINE's 'smoke monster' as in HENRY.

As far as I can remember - it was the MALVERN HILLS...TODDY and RIMINGTON had taken MARTINE and I there...with a stun-gun...to program us with - I think it was LORNA DOONE (that book came up yesterday - we had to re-enact parts of it)...I escaped...after having created a diversion - I had stolen TODDY's stun-gun as he sat in front of me...electrocuted MARTINE so that she would be too stunned to run after me (she was a faster runner - we were both around 9 years old at the time but in toddler alters)...

Anyway, I then made a run for it and ran into a man who was an ADMIRAL of the NAVY...I shouted to him that the 3 running behind me...TODDY and RIMINGTON had kidnapped me...they were PAEDOPHILES (I had just learnt that word)...my name was EMILY GYDE...my father was called DR OHB GYDE....my mother was DR S N GYDE...we lived at 14 ST BERNARDS ROAD...and then I shouted at the 3 of them 'YOU HAVEN'T GOT ANY ID - HAVE YOU?' They often talked about ID...I then turned to the ADMIRAL and told him 'they are going to run now'....and they did...as fast as they could...all three of them.

The ADMIRAL took me back to his large house in the countryside...he telephoned his friends for help - after I had told them that the pair were working for BRITISH INTELLIGENCE...I also told him my home phone number and my father told him that he would drive out and pick me up...I distrusted this...my father sounded furious upon the phone...so I told the ADMIRAL that he worked for BI too...the ADMIRAL made further calls...we then locked ourselves in the house as SCARLETT turned up with TODDY and RIMINGTON and another man...I told the ADMIRAL to give me a gun...he had rifles...I knew how to use one...he didn't...but he took one himself...we heard a window smash...the ADMIRAL protected me behind him with his rifle...his friends then turned up and he shouted for help...they came in through the front door (one had a key)...SCARLETT turned to one of his friends and said 'hello Sergeant Major' and immediately made the sign of the cross...I told the ADMIRAL to shoot...he shot TODDY in the chest but didn't kill him...we were then overpowered...but the ADMIRAL's other two friends escaped to spread the word...they ran for it...they were not mind control slaves.

The aftermath was that the ill cult tortured the ADMIRAL into the ground...and RIMINGTON told them: 'let's make him a top wizard - that'll please him'...so I would guess that they have persuaded this man to be behind this stage in the ill cult game entitled SMOKE MONSTER (which is how MARTINE saw me - because 'clouds' represent ECT 'white fuzz' in the brain - which is how she was seeing things at the time - chasing the 'monster' up the hill...RIMINGTON had shouted to her to follow)...and also MIKE WILLIAMS - HELEN RODWAY's husband, whom the SAS were to term a 'real bastard' later on...funny how the ill cult really bring out the worst in people isn't it...he wanted his manor house and lordly living...he sold me out...

No comments:

Post a Comment