Saturday 28 August 2010

Yesterday was a nightmare - PC GREEN was supposed to arrest me again - this is why:

SONIA told me to buy clothes at store 21.

It was a set-up.

I went in there...found an old TEE-SHIRT (light green and white striped) that MARK R had placed there as an option in the game - if I bought it - then I could go to the third cubicle and pick up his symbolic money - a 20p and a 5p...he had also got a slave to leave his LIGHT GREEN rafia symbol of a fish in there...

If I chose the GREY trousers to try on...then I had to take the second cubicle...where somebody had affixed an ELECTRONIC TAG to the wall...I was to touch it...and then get arrested because my finger prints were on it (the tag related to some shop item)...GREEN would call round...i would get annoyed and say that the shop had a CCTV sign and that we should look at that...he would say that they didn't...the sign was just a deterrent and that he would arrest me upon the fingerprints upon it...

So yesterday - I touched it...remembered and then wiped my finger print off it and then left the shop.

I then remembered that this cubicle signified MARTIN GILL and the police electronically tagging him...to track him throughout this period of time...but yesterday, his probation period had expired and that they would untag him. I kicked the 'metal chip' out of the cubicle.

Anyway, the first cubicle was about HULBRUSCH it had a black price tag with SIZE 10 upon it...something to do with anorexia and the 'black nobility'...I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment