Thursday 26 August 2010

FATI - at ESSEX university...gill, that little bastard didn't warn me - he simply said that a very special lady wanted to meet me but was too scared to reveal himself...that was FATI...I was expecting RIMINGTON in her svelte and petite form to emerge from the bedroom...instead FATI emerged with such a large curly wig that she had to bend her entire head down to get through the doorway...I was taken by surprise and exclaimed:

HOLY T....CRAP!...and began to laugh helplessly...I had managed to bite my tongue in front of the three joos and not say 'christ' but that was all...that is probably why TOMLINSON 'fati' threw me around the walls...painted my face like a rag doll...starved me and then battered me in front of them...telling them that i was only a 'ragdoll' to be used, abused and then thrown away...these men have seriously insane FEMALE child alters...

No comments:

Post a Comment