Wednesday 25 August 2010

john meldrum "you must be joking" was forced to play MOTHER MELLDRUM the old witch.

I was put into a toddler alter and made to fight GILL in an early scene from the novel (yes, he got two roles) - p24-5...TOMLINSON made sure GILL was soundly beaten up by myself...he wanted to break any ties of 'affection' between us.

TOMLINSON also told me that I would have to play RUTH and marry MCDONALD in the end...TOMLINSON appeared to believe in his role as RIDD even off the set...he talked in olde Englishe...completely insane and 'black-head' energy...MCDONALD as ROZ had found out - was entirely homosexual...

Anyway, my mother rang this morning and told me that SHERINGHAM was very 'rocky' - ROCKEFELLER infestation. She also talked about ERPING and the SARACEN'S HEAD...another MARK R haunt...she also talked about a massive IN-SECT infestation in her house...apparently because of stuff brought back from the chateau...yes, I can remember RIMINGTON going round planting fleas everywhere...

IN-SECT means really, really ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment