Monday 23 August 2010



http://kigenidrawstuff.blogspot.com/

MARK R used to above comic strip upon GILL and I in the forest around the TEMPLAR CASTLE. I went along with it - because it didn't include torturing or murdering anybody...I had to keep him 'sweet' in this way, most of the time.

GILL was dressed up in a hood - I couldn't see his face - and in a little boy alter. He was told to take his hood off and then I was to go into a NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE. So he took his hood off to reveal his normal face...and I keeled over in an NDE...MARK R found that one hilarious.

How pathetic.

Additionally, RIMINGTON wanted to up the ante in relation to me finding GILL in a wheelchair 'let's pretend that you suffered an acid attack' she exclaimed 'then she'll never go near you'...as in - make up his face to look hideously disfigured.

No comments:

Post a Comment