Sunday 29 August 2010

On Saturday, I did another 7 swims - this takes me up to 66 swims of the season...out of the computer 64 bit category and OZ 'when I'm 64' programming...it is all symbolic...I won the battle many years ago now but this is all being replayed for an 'audience' of sorts...

Last night symbolised the end of P2 as run by MARK R and AMADEUS...the SMOKE ALARM and HEAT ALARM went off again...they went off as in 'failed battery' even though PHELAN put a new one in a couple of days ago...every time I walked under them...a 3 MONKEY joke about how I was the SMOKE MONSTER that they were detecting...I replied by taking the SMOKE ALARM label off the fusebox but leaving the P2 " sign and then turning it OFF...every bleep that sounded after that one was another of their cult dying...my laugh on them.

0=OFF
1=ON

i had developed my own maths, codes and computer encoding...something that even the MOSSAD hadn't been able to break...on top of that, TOMLINSON had made a copy of the entire ill cult program and left it 'for safety' cached in my brain...I had then memory dumped him and changed the MASTER keys...like taking candy off a baby.

CAN-DEE is MARTINE's programming - canned by DEE.

There was a small earth tremor last night...it woke me up and I 'knew' what had happened but I will not write about it as yet...

On top of that I remembered the advise from the ALLO ALLO team after studying ill cult and NATURAL meridians of the body...they told me to program in heart attacks for every ill cult slave who continued to think wicked thoughts (not 'naughty ones' but evil ones)...I did so...CAROLINE and JACQUI CARROLL explained that even though I had had to work as a team with ROZ and GILL...they were worthless, weak characters in many ways and that the above would help them...they both suffered horribly as a result...of thinking up new ways to harm me and others...the rewritten program was a way of reprogramming these PAVLOVIAN DOGS...if they couldn't be retrained...their hearts gave out in the end...SCARLETT had to have a triple bypass...which tells you something...

No comments:

Post a Comment