Monday 23 August 2010

Anyway, yesterday I remembered the following:

MARK R taking me to number 15 COLLEGE ROAD in CLACTON where GILL's father now lived...he told me that if I survived to this late stage of the ill cult game...that his father would talk about where he lived in the library...I would overhear it...and then cycle down that road to find out...

GILL then told me upon the networks that it was number 16 of that road...and that I should cycle down there this WEDNESDAY at 11am...whereupon he would meet me upon the drive...he would be in his wheelchair.

I should also bring a fruit salad of his favourite fruit: peaches, cherries, bananas...

This was another indirect clue: pcb...

MARK R had planned the following:

GILL would invite me in...he could hardly walk...we would go upstairs to talk...then he would tell me to go downstairs and ask his father for two coffees...I wouldn't want one because I don't like coffee and so I would ask his father to make MARTIN one...MARK R had instructed his father to take a small packet of white powder out of the end cupboard - which MARK R had filled with PCP (angel dust)...his father would believe that it was 'sugar'...GILL would then drink the coffee upstairs...click into a demonic alter and murder me...so many of these demonic alters only come out when under these terrible psychotic drugs (see previous notes upon the ill cult using PCP before murdering their slaves in the Exeter tunnels).

I can only hope that I told the SAS all about this and that they cleared it all up beforehand...

Anyway, I also remote-viewed GILL's father finding this small packet beforehand and tasting a bit of it...he was then extremely violent for the entire evening and none of the family knew why...

If GILL didn't manage to murder me in that house on COLLEGE ROAD...then I would be invited to GILL's 'mansion' in which ROZ and RIMINGTON were living...yes, he was a billionaire by this point because I had managed to transfer funds by trancing out in GREEN TOWER and setting up an account for MARTINE as 'MARTI' so either MARTINE or MARTIN could take the money out...GILL had made a comprehensive list of everything that the ill cult owed him with interest...I rounded it up to a billion...but that was just over £100,000 too much...i figured it wouldn't matter GILL figured it would but it was too late by that point...anyway, he hid the money from the ill successfully.

I wonder now that GAS BILL which turned up twice...was that the ill cult stating how much he had to pay back? Something like £131.83...

Anyway, at this large country house...ROZ would try to murder me by giving me a really dangerous horse to ride...which would throw me...break my neck/back etc...

If that didn't work...then RIMINGTON would poison me with FLY ALGARIC in the kitchens...saying as she did so that she was 'killing flies'...

TOMLINSON was the evil mastermind behind it all...he would then put my body into the back of his white transit van and drive all of the way to OLTON MERE...yes, really...where he would weight down my body and chuck it into the mere.

OLTON MERE used to be a Victorian STONE QUARRY according to my mother.

Shades of MARK R and STONE-CUTTING then.

See notes upon GOLGOTHA - the place of the SKULL in JERUSALEM - as having originally been a stone quarry - the cliff above it was used by the Semites for capital punishment...i.e. they pushed the victim off the cliff...if he/she survived...they were then stoned to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment