Thursday 26 August 2010

Yesterday I got some MASONRY PAINT in MAGNOLIA and painted over the GOLDEN SNAKE and the abstract PINK SQUARE left by the diabolical trio in my CAGE to symbolise their 'capture' of the SEPHARDIC golden snake remote-viewers and the PINK PLANET aliens...both a total lie.

RIMINGTON was hoping to scrape over any 'overcoat' but HELEN RODWAY and her MASONIC father knew that she wouldn't dare to touch MASONRY paint. Good.

COLLIE told me that the brain of an ill cult slave works like this:

They see the OUTLINE and then the colour...it was most important to disguise the OUTLINE of the pink abstract square first and then the colour...these are the two main things that would trigger them...into murdering me, at some point...when they saw the 'wallpainting' along with TOMLINSON's black square in biro...scribbled...I got rid of the lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment