Friday 27 August 2010

I have sent the following email to my Dad because my parents didn't include my old copy of WINDOWS when they left my old computer at my new CLACTON flat...and I figure that this might be the way to get that LAPTOP up and running again...you see until I get a new windows platform...TOMLINSON's VISTA has now 'timed out'...illegally I might add...and is not recognised anymore...it had reached its expiry date, so my laptop tells me, after so many hours and it is not usable anymore - so another version might do it...my old version (I hope it wasn't VISTA but there you go)...it was WINDOWS XP as far as I can remember:


Dear Dad,

I haven't got my old copy of WINDOWS and would like to reinstall some components...could you possibly find it in the garage and send it a.s.a.p?

Kind regards

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment