Saturday 28 August 2010

http://herollercoaster.blogspot.com/

A new blog of note which ends in 'money that's all I want'...apparently RIMINGTON had decided that once I had got the money for GILL...that the rest of them would ditch me to my fate...they all agreed...she told them that she would shield them from me ever finding out...

So I now ceremoniously ditch the lot of them - gill, roz, rimington and tomlinson (although he is already dead).

Miliband was the only one who really came through for me...found out everything that I needed to know and aided me doing it...my true 'partner' in this whole horror. The only one bright enough and quick enough to get things done 'properly' (real Chinese genes?)...we had agreed to 'fall out badly' earlier on, in order to create a smokescreen - apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment