Monday 23 August 2010

This morning I went for a cycle ride down COLLEGE ROAD and funnily enough...there appears to be no number 16...but I recognised the general location of the house that MARK R had taken me too and that appeared to be number 15...

Secondly, I just got away in time because as I was cycling away from the road a car that I recognised speeded past...driven by somebody who looked very similar to CHEMIC ALI (same beard etc see previous photos)...was it GILL or not... i have no idea but it was supposed to be, I know that much...perhaps another stand-in...

OTHER NOTES:

My mobile phone number backwards and in iql spells out this:

LEES DIE LLLO

My brother ED told me a few years ago 'you know LEE - well he's bought a haunted house'...and then he telepathically told me 'that is my clue'.

LEE and his father were horribly persecuted by TODDY and RIMINGTON in SOLIHULL...they ran the DOVEHOUSE PARADE video shop...LEE ended up a producer for the original series of BIG BROTHER...LEE and his goth friends (and my brother) once walked around the mere in the dark...and were horribly frightened...all RIMINGTON's doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment