Friday 27 August 2010

Yesterday MARK R had planned to be the most abusive of the lot...it ended up with me farting a lot - hence the new blog of note has cartoons about farting...and I managed to get it all out by 'little squirts' thinking of MARK R every time I had to visit the toilet...upon a scientific level - this was all about 'milk of magnesium' wallpaper AMARANTH (Aztec 'supergrain' but really CATTLE food from biona) combined with stomach acid and a prune based laxative...yes, the 3 MONKEYS were that petty when it came to getting their own back in relation to CAROLINE's 'fart joke' on the SATANIC HOUSEWIVES...

Anyway, I survived it all...and the hecklers upon the street whom RIMINGTON had told me were picked because they had the most negative energy of the lot...e.g. the guy in the groundfloor flat of that 'O' modern building by the bike shop coming up to me and shouting 'LOST YOUR BIKE? WAS IT STOLEN?' and laughing loudly in a demonic way - he didn't even see me buy that bike which was about 6 months after I had had one conversation with him briefly before being shown the flat above...you see how the ill cult's plans have fallen through...they were hoping that I would strike up a friendship with that robotic creep...but I didn't...and they had assumed that my bike would have been nicked by now - it hasn't been. Also an extremely loud and abusive young woman with her partner in crime who was watching...she began to talk loudly about how the bleedin' council wouldn't even give her 99p for a bill...I simply ignored her...no eye contact - into my 'sas alter' as it were...and she figured it better to go and ask somebody else...she and her criminal friend had been programmed by RIMINGTON to march me to a cashpoint (in my deluded OLANZAPINE state - half-crippled) and get as much money out of me as they could...

No comments:

Post a Comment