Thursday 26 August 2010

My mother keeps warning me about INSECT INFESTATIONS...and last night I remembered why...after MARK R had programmed his top programmers in as exotic insects as well as common ones...ELIZA MANNINGHAM-BULLER then organised a project to release lots of highly dangerous, poisonous species in the UK...

JONATHAN EVANS then got rid of her...out of MI5.

I went to that LONDON hospital for tropical diseases and medicines...and asked them what to do...the CIA lab had obtained a list of all the insects/bugs that she had released...they told me not to worry...most wouldn't be able to exist in this climate...not hot or humid enough...yes, but what if they mutated - that is what my mother wanted to know...

So be careful in the long grasses...cover up your legs...my mother thinks that little spiders are in fact, the worst...the ones that survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment