Friday 27 August 2010

I then remembered MARK R telling the CIA LAB:

"i am BEELZEBUB and you are my FLIES"

...his normal voice was so soft and effeminate that I immediately looked at MCDONALD who had thought of the same image immediately:

ZIPPER

FLIES=ZIPPER

ZIP FILES

ZIP CODES

TODDY, MARK R and that comedian used to do ZIPPER programming in a mansion somewhere...and last night the name HALFORDS came up and I thought...it was a place called HALFORD somewhere...and then I saw a massive ORANGE HALFORDS lorry pass the church and MAGNET HOUSE...

The trio used to put lots of zips together...attached to a hub of sorts...all of those 'flies' attached to a beelzebub...

I then thought about the button on top of the flies...an inverted exclamation mark...TOMLINSON's symbol...

I then remembered how I had comforted FATI once TOMLINSON had let me into that bedroom again...told him that we would find a solution...outside the 3 joos...GILL and the two American Brooklyners were prancing around with glee...I 'saw' BLACK IMPS in my mind and shut them out...

Anyway, I then remembered remote-viewing TODDY playing BLACK BETTY BAM-BA-LAMB to GILL's mother...she was supposed to be BETTY...in fact MANNINGHAM-BULLER had told me that she was BLACK BETTY...it didn't mean 'black woman' it meant top ill cult witch...ELIZA ELIZABETH...ELIZABETH II...BETH...BETHSEDA POOL...BETTY...

Anyway GILL and the BROOKS boy were in mad child alters (RUSSELL was there too)...going insane to 'DAMN THING GONE WILD'...and poor MRS GILL in her very Solihull way...a good mother and proper one...with her coiffured, dyed blonde hair had to watch those insane little boys and TODDY whilst her daughter...who had the 'sun in her head' watched and laughed at the incongruity of it all...her poor mother...but wasn't it funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment