Monday 23 August 2010

Anyway, the fourth door of that FLAT 3, EAGLE HOUSE ...represented the FOURTH DIMENSION...MARK R and TODDY had blocked it up...it used to open up to a staircase up to the second floor flat...HAZEL's flat 4 - it is now a 'cupboard'...shades of the JANITOR'S CUPBOARD but with no radio equipment.

HAZEL had effigies of DRAGONS in her flat...this represents remote-viewing at the highest levels.

MARK R and CO had tried to debarr that one...by blocking off the staircase - by changing the whole building.

DRAGONS and SNAKES are not a bad thing...MR ICKE's book would lead us to believe that they are...but there are many positive ways of seeing remote-viewing...as I have already pointed out...MR ICKE was himself a WATCHER at the TEMPLAR CASTLE...even though he rails against them in his books...but I have to add that I know he was coerced by MI6 to write things that he didn't want to write - in order to be allowed to let all of the other stuff out...

Lastly - in order to trigger RIMINGTON's slaves to put a snake through my letterbox...I had to buy APPLES at this point in the ill cult game. Why?

EVE - APPLE - SNAKE

So I will only be buying and eating apples outside of that flat - from this point in time...people let themselves in now and then - as I have previously noted...so 'not safe' to have apples lying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment