Tuesday 28 September 2010

In fact, i can remember now, in PRAGUE...the silly young jooish princess called MURIEL...chattering away in French to exclude me from the general conversation...with CAMPESTRE and her best friend...CAMPESTRE warned her that i could understand every word that she said...and MURIEL replied that I couldn't and that I was thick...so I simply gave her a look...and CAMPESTRE just turned to her and nodded...so she shut up.

So yes, I am beginning to see how 'intelligence' works this one...you have somebody who hardly appears to understand a word - but there is an alter in the back of their mind which understands every word and will make a 'record' of it...the programmer then 'opens this mind control slave up' and finds out precisely what the conversation was all about...

No comments:

Post a Comment