Wednesday 29 September 2010

THE GOOD SHEPHERD

A few more notes that I really should have added earlier:

Firstly that MCDONALD had told me, in the CIA LAB that from his personal experience…this film was the closest you could get, in relation to what the CIA is about and how it operates…

You can see from the dialogue…as written collaboratively by those from GREEN TOWER…that there are all sorts of ‘silly phrases’…such as putting your dancing shoes on - references to catching fish - said in a ‘meaningful way‘…that mimic what intelligence people are like…they really do speak like that…

Secondly you can see what MCDONALD experienced at UNIVERSITY in the US…he was inducted into SKULL AND BONES…he was writing about his own life but had decided to set the story, a couple of decades earlier because they had decided to write about CUBA and the BAY OF PIGS…how ‘intelligence’ has seen you coming a mile off…from the day that you were born…and they will ‘recruit’ you come what may, if you are from ‘one of those families’…you have no choice in the matter at all, really…and they will ‘fix you up’ with a girl/boy…your first love…everything is planned…it is HIDEOUS in this way…you are ‘groomed’ from the word go.

I was given the task of thinking up the ‘LOYALTY story’ for our ‘hero’ to tell at his induction to SKULL AND BONES…and they accepted that one…and I also thought up the lines for ROBERT DE NIRO’s character, when he smiles and says that because he is a CATHOLIC…he cannot recruit CATHOLICS into his organisation…too ‘suspicious’…now that was a reminder to myself to talk about the following:

THE JESUITS
THE ‘SOI’/SOJ (Society of Jesus)
SOYA-BEAN (MI6’s joke name for their boss at that point JOHN SAWER…although he is now dead…but MI6 hasn’t publicly disclosed that one yet, although GREEN TOWER has already outed his photo upon the internet - see previous notes as to the ‘cycling’ website with SAWER and his mate about to take part in a race)…

As far as I know…this was a struggle for power…and that the JESUITS/CATHOLIC CHURCH won it against the combined forces of JOOS/ISLAMICS in the USA.

Anyway because I have always been upon the FBI/LOEHRMANN department side of things(drugging/mind control/micro-chipped networks and remote-viewing), in relation to US INTELLIGENCE and always on ‘black ops’ as they put it…I never really got a taste of the ‘day to day’ agenda of a typical CIA operative and so I didn‘t have much of an idea of a ‘day in the life‘ of a CIA operative, never mind how their careers ran, in the longterm…but MCDONALD, GILL and OBAMA knew the lot…and they put as much as they could, into the script for THE GOOD SHEPHERD.

Additionally, I was watching the COLOUR-CODING quite hard…and the film opens with everything in ‘muted blue’…almost GREYISH-BLUE…but by the end of the film - you have DULL DARK TURQUOISE all over the place…and the heroine played by ANGELINA JOLIE…has on a dress (I remember that she HATED it, on set)…which is that very same GREYISH-GREEN as the prayer mats…indubitably ‘intentional’ I would have said…but why?

CUBA was TODDY’s favourite country…or so he told us at the CIA LAB when he came to call…although when I was young…his favourite country was TURKEY…

I have to mention here that I began to remote-view TODDY and MARK R extensively on my own…and alerted RIMINGTON to what they were really all about…TODDY had come in to spy upon us…he had no real intention of helping any rebel group…he just wanted to ‘rule the world’ and so did MARK R - an utterly poisonous duo and they despised us all too, for being ‘dupes‘…keeping us all ‘sweet’ was part of their tactical game…which is why RIMINGTON and SCARLETT then decided to take rapid action, in the UK…

Why the BAY OF PIGS as the focal point…BOP…I have as yet to work that one out…

Additionally the idea that the USSR was without power - isn’t quite true…until we had taken out the ROTHSCHILD PARAMILITARY bases…but the Russian defector tells the truth about crumbling power systems…the whole thing teetering on the brink of collapse…how the ill cult liked to keep RUSSIA and bordering countries…

MCDONALD came up with the ‘crazy idea’ of CRICKETS being offloaded out of planes to destroy crops in CUBA…this was in fact a reference to what TADCO were doing (not ‘crickets‘ but chemicals)…in order to get a foothold in CUBA…see previous notes.

So quite a few themes here to be ‘outed’ and of course the BLACK ARTS of BI, was the main thing…in relation to the horrific ‘MOTHER’ programming of little boys as ‘little girls’…

The lecturer who belongs that the GERMAN CULTURAL society…who then turns out to be a member of BI who teaches the BLACK ARTS…we are simply talking about the NAZIS of MI6 here…German cultural appreciation society/MI6 NAZIS…same difference…

The SO guy was modelled upon DAVID MILIBAND and this SPECIAL OPERATIONS guy mimics what MILIBAND actually said about ‘intelligence work’…how he found it ‘romantic’ for some reason but was scared that he would end up lonely and alone - and nobody could quite fathom that one out…which is why this was all included in the script…

Also MILIBAND’s connection to PUTIN…obviously stated…in terms of helping the imposter RUSSIAN informant to escape, later on (he doesn’t) with a present of a ULYSSES novel and a hidden passport within cover…and no, the likeness to JONATHAN EVANS of this ‘imposter informant’ didn’t go unmissed in certain circles…it was a warning shot to EVANS for some reason…EVANS is very softly spoken…even lisps a bit…rather like MARK R used to do…unlike MARK R though he can go ballistic like a FIRE ENGINE if you ‘press his buttons’ and then ‘macho man’ roars…

OTHER NOTES:

I watched some of the scenes being made…I can remember MARK R wanting me to adlib a scene for him…the BONESMAN DINNER film set, MARK R told me that I had to go and chat up GILL on the sofa - after a couple of glasses of champagne…and get him to dance…I have no idea why…but they wrote down my ad-lib…and then used it as a starting point, for how that character should be…

I was then shown the film upon its completion and it was used as programming materials…I had to re-enact the scene where ANGELINA JOLIE’s character is being helped to a boat…traumatised…after having found out that her husband was unfaithful…

GILL was being held back upon the beach yelling in fury…’don’t believe a word, this isn’t real, EMILY this isn’t real!’ …I was too drugged to care either way…and I had just been shown a video of him fucking another woman…so not in a ‘good mood’…I would guess that I was in a ‘teenage alter’ at the time…(the ill cult used to do this to us quite a bit - see previous notes upon my child alter’s song ‘he‘s a stoat but I love him‘ and GILL would be carried away kicking and screaming by the ROYAL‘s public school boy friends - as he tried to fight through them in order get to me, on stage)…

The upshot of the above programming would be to make me feel like an ‘unloved wife’ I suppose…

…and I would guess that everybody else was ‘treated’ to the same process, in some way or another…

No comments:

Post a Comment