Sunday 26 September 2010

After just having had a bath…I remembered quite a bit more…once in that conference I could ‘see everything’ in the building…and I was keeping low…was MARK R there…he probably was…it was just that when you want to discreetly disappear at some point…you keep your eyes to the floor…read your poem, sit at the back and project NOT HERE…whilst avoiding eye-contact the whole time…so that the ‘hive mind’ cannot pick up on you…and they would do, otherwise…anyway, this is what I saw:

Down the corridor - and in the furthest room…TODDY had opened a window…one of those which is restricted to only open so many inches by a metal bar at its base…TOMLINSON in ‘bull mode’ ran up behind him and amazingly enough…the window didn’t break…the metal bar gave way…and TODDY shot out of the window…I cannot remember how many floors up we all were but high up…so coconut shy time, I suppose…coconuts out of the window…

Anyway, RIMINGTON told me afterwards that I had to say that I had done it…all I can say is this - I’m strong but not that strong…only TOMLINSON could have managed a feat like that…

Additionally, that bomb which was at a lower level and attached to the usual…the pipes etc…that had been made by MCDONALD and put in place by TOMLINSON…I could ‘see’ where it was…

I could also ‘see’ where AMADEUS was…he appeared to be the head mind control programmer and he had an office lower down and to the back of the building…

Once back in NY…we all appeared to be like ‘bees around honey’…MARTIN(E) and his computer…it was most important that he didn’t get what had happened for some time…enough time for RIMINGTON to escape I suppose…he eventually found out, via CCTV - tracked me via the flights etc…and realised that I had been in the general area of where that explosion had occurred…but even then, he didn’t seem to know what had happened…

My business was simply to ‘out’ to SCARLETT/BASSNETT and others…what AMADEUS looked like…because whilst in CLACTON with me…the pair of them didn’t appear to be able to see AMADEUS at all…they figured that I had an ‘invisible friend’…not so, quite a few people in CLACTON could see him, the woman in the charity shop who took his shorts, for example…lots of them…but not SCARLETT and BASSNETT for some reason…nor SCOTTIE and his mate either…

Now, this was just the same situation as at the LSE, where none of the lecturers could see MARK R…until that is, they touched him…and that destroyed the illusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment