Sunday 26 September 2010

Here are the codes out of the box (and mind control):

TtswsbwhnuddtieilttJaktcKtwBPTWALbbtuhPpwsapggottdGwitsKuTGHwlbi(tgBP

TAaoanr1tdkVvVaSawtpsodcaitnroddCbs(isdtaBP

TWALbbtuhPpwapggottdGwitskuTGhwHi(titgBP

Okay - I have no real idea of what to make of the above but several things came up as images...firstly of MCDONALD laughing about how badly BRITISH INTELLIGENCE was handling the whole BP affair...they were running the control centre...the call centre...the whole lot...see previous notes.

Secondly I know that Jak refers to PRINCE PHILIP.

I do not know why 'gott' is repeated in two codes but I have the name GOTTFRIED in my head...

Other than that...'in the box' code gave me the following:

KEITH VAZ...SATELLITE...NATO...CHAGGA'S DISEASE which is 'twisted' to becomes AIDS/HIV...I have no idea how...

No comments:

Post a Comment