Sunday 26 September 2010

I am not sure what to make of the memories that I got back last night…simply because my main memory was of walking back into the CIA LAB in the late afternoon, putting myself into ‘memory dump’ and telling them that they wouldn’t believe where I had been if I told them but as I couldn’t remember anyway, there was no point…GILL was looking at me with eyes wide open…so I told him, like a little child that I needed to ‘cling to the bough’ now…and MCDONALD said ‘look here, clingfilm (he was calling me that) you aren’t allowed to cling to the bough until you tell us where you’ve been…’

So what happened? All I can really remember is that I took two flights after an ‘operation’ which involved getting AMADEUS…I got a photo of him, at any rate…the one that I then hid upon the internet under RICHARD HAWKINS…using MCDONALD’s CIA technique at the airport, I managed to get myself onto a Presidential flight which amused CONDOLEEZA RICE quite a bit (although I didn‘t meet her - just a ‘CIA ticket‘ as it were)…and then onto another plane immediately afterwards - to NY…and first class, using GREEN TAB…the roast pheasant was delicious…

Once back in the CIA LAB…I knew that I had ‘control’ of the situation although I didn’t want to demonstrate it…but as far as I know…that CIA LAB had become the last standing tier of ill cult programmers…anyway, I opened up SWINTON and simply told her to pack her bag and go home…she did so immediately and disappeared…GILL had no idea why she was packing up and leaving - she didn’t tell him.

I ‘sense’ SCARLETT behind the whole thing…AMADEUS was seen to be far too much of a threat…he changed like the wind…and I would guess that an explosion was involved and at some sort of university campus…maybe it was CALGARY but probably not…it might have been in the UK for all I know…

All I know is that TODDY figured that he would have been dead by this point…because yesterday, I bought a TANGERINE CHEESECAKE…TODDY had told me that upon his death that I should buy and eat one…he was furious with me…now, would I have taken him out after he had saved me from being aborted by TOMLINSON in IPSWICH…it is unlikely, isn’t it?

RIMINGTON tells me that the campus building was being used by top ill cult programmers for a conference…during the holidays…that is all I know…

OTHER NOTES:

I also had an odd dream of RIK and ROZ being sent off to a ‘house party’ in the HOLLYWOOD hills for a summer holiday…where they would play tennis but not much else…the life of luxury…RIK appeared to be used to this…he was a very amenable ‘house guest’…this was an aristocratic way of life…people who simply moved around…staying for weeks/months at each other’s houses…because they had so much money, they didn’t know what to do with it…and they wanted a change of scenery…apparently ‘common practice’ and I would link SWINTON’s aristocratic background to that one…not that RIK or ROZ were from that background…so I am not quite sure how they ended up upon this ‘guest list’…SCARLETT was probably running them for a reason but I have no idea what…

THE PRINCES appear to be behind what happened next…but I am still in the dark as to that one…SWINTON was obviously being groomed by them as the ‘replacement’ for RIMINGTON who knew the ‘big picture’ and was trying to tell me as much as she could about it…

As far as I can see - the FBI program simply replaced people anyway…I could see that from this 13th ONE game…if people were ‘not available’ then MARK R had a list of substitutes who would ‘click into place’…and he would choose people who ‘looked the same’ or as similar as possible…that sort of thing…I remember watching him do it…

OTHER NOTES:

I can remember now…

RIMINGTON had organised the operation to get AMADEUS’ photo…she had told me to be quick…take the photo in his office and then RUN “because he won‘t follow you - he is too lazy - he thinks he‘ll be able to pick you up later“…I went full pelt down the stairs…out of the wrong door…back again across the ground floor and out of the back of the building and one, two, three seconds later…I was flying through the air, as there was an explosion behind me…

RIMINGTON had told me that in order to take out all of these people at once - which is what she had planned…she would stay with them because it would be a ‘quick death’…and she didn’t want to live anymore…she wasn’t allowed to tell her story…she wasn’t allowed blood transfusions in order to get well…and so the best that she could do was to take the top tier of MI6 programmers out…and that is what she did…it was very important for me to take a photo of AMADEUS before this happened…to out this man publicly upon the internet…and so that is what happened, yesterday.

I then took a yellow taxi to the airport, putting the driver into memory dump afterwards, to cover my tracks…took a couple of flights and arrived back at the CIA LAB.

Now is the above a real memory or an ‘alternate future’?

Did it really happen - because if it did -then TODDY figured that he would have been one of the conference…

OTHER NOTES:

I remember RIMINGTON telling me that SWINTON saw men’s BALLS as coconuts upon a coconut shy - to be broken…that must have been her own programming…and what she was obviously trying to do was to stop a substitute for herself, being put into place by the FBI program…and that is why, afterwards - I had to go back to GREEN TOWER open SWINTON up and then close her down…send her home.

It was all about BALLS yesterday, wasn’t it?

…and I suppose that GREEN TOWER men liked their testicles being tortured…their ‘little girl alters’ would have been repulsed by them…

No comments:

Post a Comment