Thursday 30 September 2010

Would you like to know the NPOWER letter and contents that I have just read through again (from yesterday)...with the 'RELAX...' headline....and my immediate associations are...DON'T DO IT, IF YOU WANT TO GO THROUGH WITH IT' pop-song that used to make me laugh and laugh...anyway, RELAX is a command at the top...so comforting...why don't more businesses adapt that sort of a tone?


RELAX...DON'T DO IT...IF YOU WANT TO GO THROUGH...

Isn't that a bit like DAVID ICKE's 'don't react' idea...just stay calm and when you understand the situation 'ACT' as your own person...okay, that wasn't my way of life....because I was in a military 'zone' where everybody reacted like some 'computer game' and I had to be 'faster pulling the gun' as a top REMOTE-VIEWER than they did, to take out top ill cult bases...so it is hard for me to adopt a civilian 'perspective' let us put it that way...




Okay, NPOWER has recently decided to 'hit me with a bill for about £15 PER WEEK, for electricity during the summer months...although I have used far less electricity than during the winter months (I was charged about £3 for the winter months regarding electricity - and for appliances that I haven't changed the 'usage' of - apart from the lights - obviously I use less electricity in the summer months upon that score)...obviously - no lights on, for longer hours...my electrical appliances have stayed the same...I bought a toaster AFTER the time limits of the new 'electricity bill' and RIMINGTON had instructed the fools at NPOWER to turn up and ask me 'have you bought a new electrical appliance? A toaster - I see...that is what has caused the £15 a week charge...'


I remote-viewed one NPOWER employee laughing about that £15 a week charge for one person, living in a one-bedroomed flat:

'does she have a car/tractor turbo engine upon her living room floor to use up that much energy??' to which his 'wise' superior said 'you never can be sure...'

No comments:

Post a Comment