Tuesday 28 September 2010

Whilst having a bath, I remembered more...and this is all about TRANSLATORS:

Firstly, whilst at that 'commune' in FRANCE which was near to NANTES - between NANTES and PARIS as far as I know...it was a modern development and you can see the photo - see previous notes...upon an EMILY GYDE search...built upon an ancient settlement...and the inhabitants had found a well...a source...and dug a very small well...you could only throw one person down it, per time...and that was what it was all about...GILL and I were supposed to be thrown down there, that night - if we had stayed...

Anyway, MCDONALD had the idea that because he had 'saved' me whilst in the company of that GERMAN-speaking NAZI...by feeding with 'delayed commands' in translation such as STAND UP, SIT DOWN, SALUTE etc...that I would be able to translate for MCDONALD, SC, ROZ and GILL whilst around that commune...upon a telepathic basis...a microchip I suppose...

The guy that was giving us a tour...spoke really quickly....as most French people do...much faster than the Swiss...he gave me a potted history of the commune without pausing and MCDONALD was 'shouting' down the network to translate but it was impossible because as I was to find out...when I translated 'spoke in my head' - I couldn't hear the guy...

You see, when you have TRANSLATORS in a UN conference for example - they had HEADPHONES on...and their voice is at a much lesser volume than what they are actually hearing...so that they don't get confused...

My situation was that everytime I translated upon MCDONALD's channel - this cut out entirely, what I was hearing from the guy and his rapid monologue...so I had MCDONALD shouting at me telepathically to translate...I was shouting back let him finish and I'll give you a summary...I then blurted out 'its built on an ancient settlement'...the date and then 'he's gay...he fancies gill'...and GILL who was obviously listening too, 'cut my channel' by gesturing at me...and I switched to a 'non-fluent I know almost no French at all' alter...I got furious...made my excuses to our guide and got a 'grip on the bough' who told me that he didn't trust the guy and no, I wasn't allowed to translate anymore...it was like being controlled by a little boy with a remote-control...or maybe there was something more to it than that...being infected by another network?

Anyway, the guy then showed us the well...I flashbacked to what I had seen...and we all made a run for it to the taxi...

What happened in relation to NICHOLAS CAMPESTRE? Again I was put into a 'non-fluent I know almost no French at all' alter and then asked if AGNUS was French or not...to be laughed at...that is how pathetic the ill are...but I was picking up something, I am sure of it...

Anyway, MCDONALD then showed me ERIC METTOUT and I figured that this accent sounded authentic because the French tends to come from the 'guttural' and AGNUS didn't have it...from the throat...and MCDONALD told me that METTOUT was in fact the AMERICAN and that he hadn't been brought up in France...more to the point, he was a CIA agent...

So what were they all trying to prove?

What do I care?

Almost verytime FRANCE and FRENCH has come up...for example MILLAR and ASHER with their 'bad French' telling me that I wasn't good enough to translate, in this flat...and I had an alter in the back of my mind, getting more and more furious...

I then thought about how NICHOLAS CAMPESTRE had talked rapid FRENCH to SONIA and MARK at HOTELU ASYSTENCKI...I told him to be polite and to use English as they didn't speak French...he refused rudely...and after some time then informed them that I understood every word that he had said...I retorted that I certainly didn't and I had no idea of what he had been talking about...he replied adamantly that I had understood every word...

VENEZIA who came to my parents' chateau with GEORGE MILLER was also of the same opinion...that I was fluent in French...despite my laughing and saying that I learnt a new word every time I went to the village shop...

Anyway, NICHOLAS CAMPESTRE and the FRENCH JESUIT order at MARTIN DE CANIGOU...

I can remember now...NICHOLAS had been adopted as a little boy...by a jooish family in ANNECY so he wasn't necessarily French himself at all...but would naturally have been given that identity upon adoption...

So I would say that this is all about NICHOLAS...more than anything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment