Tuesday 28 September 2010

THE GOOD SHEPHERD exceeded all expectations, flawless acting/direction etc…what can I say in passing but not sure about the script but then GREEN TOWER wrote it…and was that the CIA corridor that I walked down, wrapped in a sheet…see the ending of the movie…and the ‘birth of the CIA’ as we know it in relation to the opening of their new HQ building…mainly because OBAMA had told me that it was the same corridor…different lighting arrangement then…the MIB hadn’t given me time to find some of GILL’s clothes (I didn‘t have any - just one set of clothes, with gasoline spilled on them I might add - unless they dressed me up for a job but then they took the clothes back immediately afterwards)…just come with us, sort of thing…so I thought, what the hell…isn’t this crazy?

I must have looked a bit biblical…either that or somebody picked up from a toga party…at about 11am in the morning…

However, I can remember now - I did manage to smuggle an orangish red top from one of these ’dressing up sessions/operations’ and back to the UK - I then put it into my wardrobe in the MANNINGTREE flat…when RIMINGTON called, she spotted it immediately and removed it…what a memory for detail (and what wasn‘t mine)…anyway, I suppose that I was trying to trigger myself to wake up by doing the above…but it didn’t work…I just didn’t know where the top had come from…it fitted but not something that I would normally buy etc etc…

So if you find ‘strange clothes’ in your wardrobe/closet as SPRINGMEIER warned…as far as I can remember, he had given a list of tell-tale signs…I would hold an item, concentrate HARD and ponder the images that come up…

OTHER NOTES:

I should add a note here about ACCENTS and the POLISH who had decided to spill the beans upon MARK R at HOTELU ASYSTENCKI…

I had asked ADAM at reception for some suggestions…one of my classes had asked to hear an authentic AMERICAN accent upon tape because my accent was BRITISH and they wanted to get a wider exposure to spoken English accents…so I asked ADAM if there were any Americans living in the hotel at that point…DAN had left…he told me that there was one a very interesting case because ADAM couldn’t understand him when he spoke at all…he told me that most POLES couldn’t understand this man, when he spoke, at all…and they were all quite used to AMERICAN accents…normally they could understand US accents and from all over the USA but not from this guy…and he gave me MARK R’s room number upon the 4th floor…where the RUSSIANS used to hide out…MR PUTIN and his people…

So I went up there….knocked on MARK R’s door and he opened it a little bit…cowering and whispering behind it:

“How did you find me?”

I took this all in my stride…I had no idea who he was…and no idea why he had said that…but I was a busy teacher…I had lessons to plan and I wanted to make a tape of an authentic US accent…people were crazy in my line of ‘business’…I met crazies everyday and so the line ‘how did you find me’…water off a duck’s back…

I explained to MARKR that in fact, I had never met him before and my purpose in knocking upon his door…he then replied:

“You’d better come in”…

Anyway, I returned the next week, as agreed, with a tape-recorder…and MARK R was fully up on ALL US accents…he did a whole ½ hour on tape about the varying accents and gave imitations of them…so clued up…and so ‘word perfect’ that I can now see what a joke the whole thing was…he obviously hadn’t been born in the USA…and was trying to cover up fast…

My class were relatively interested in the whole thing…and asked for the tape to copy it, after the class…naturally I gave it to them…they made a copy and then returned it to me.

POLISH INTELLIGENCE at work? It looks likely, doesn’t it?

So what can one say…but sometimes non-native speakers can weed out a ‘phoney accent’ in a foreign language…for different reasons, maybe…but real ones…

The POLES had got MARK R’s number, I would have thought…their main idea being…he doesn’t sound like he is from a particular state/social group etc like other US TESOL teachers…

I suppose that MARK R had a ‘generic’ US accent…rather like a news reporter, I suppose…if you listen to BBC reporters…and try to mimic them…it is in fact really quite hard, unless they have a ‘dialect’ which is easier to copy…and you cannot place the typical BBC accent, pronunciation rhythm and stress as being from a particular geographical location…but the POLES were used to this BBC accent and so it wasn’t a problem (very clear English - easy to understand, they used to say)…perhaps they hadn’t got a grip on FOX NEWS then…partly owned by a SAUDI PRINCE (40%)…or would that be a ROCKEFELLER?

What can I say about MARK R but this?

I met him first at about 12 years old…second year of LANGLEY SENIORS upon that SS UGANDA trip around the Norwegian fjords….from TILBURY DOCKS, I might add…where QUEEN ELIZABETH I gave her fictional ‘rallying speech’ to the troops…yes, ROZ and I had found that one out…one of the courtiers had invented the speech and then ‘let it be found’ decades later…history in the ‘re-writing’ as it were…and one has to ask why?

MARK R was speaking like an AMERICAN upon that cruise…so were MCDONALD and SC…they were the only ‘Americans’ on board ship and generally disliked because of MARK R who used to shout out rude and coarse remarks in an American accent and then laugh loudly…the trio were generally avoided.

Why were they on that trip at all? I thought that it was only open to English schools…and so they must have been attached to one, at the time.

However, roll on the years and get to the CIA LAB…with MCDONALD having no memories before the age of 11...no memories of having been born and living with his ENGLISH family until the age of 11...his three other brothers, the BROOKS FAMILY…

MCDONALD was a HOAG cuckoo…his mother had been impregnated by GENERAL HOAG during one of those ‘TIMER CUCKOO’ events….where the guy raced around the country…in SPRINGtime to impregnate the 3 women that he was supposed to…insane yes, implausible, no…simply because it happened…part of the whole hideous mind control program….and the ROYAL GENOME PROJECT.

MCDONALD was then told that prior to the age of 11, he had grown up on a US farm…a RED-NECK family…and that he had then been taken back by his REAL FATHER and adopted into the whole TASCHMANN BROTHERS ‘unit’…

During the time of the Norwegian fjords trip….MCDONALD would have been 2 years older than myself…so about 14 years old…so would MARK R and SC…

MCDONALD would have believed that he was an AMERICAN through and through…but what about the other two?

Secondly, ROZ and I remote-viewed MARK R in SOLIHULL…getting a big crush on GILL…raping him under control as an ‘under-age teenager’…the POLICE being involved but GILL wouldn’t actually admit to a rape or subsequent ‘medical inspection’ so the whole thing got dropped…and then GILL turning to me for advice…’just use the sign of the CROSS upon him’…so GILL hid out down STREETSBROOK ROAD to ‘get’ MARK R…but the sign of the CROSS didn’t work on MARK R who retorted ‘my family invented it’ and then got GILL back under control again…

What is one to make of any of it?

Was MARK R really BRITISH all along?

I mean to say - when I look at GREEN TOWER…obviously I didn’t know a lot of people who were working there…but those that I did know…all had BRITISH educations (OBAMA’s first English accent was BRITISH - his AMERICAN accent is…acquired…let us put it that way)…

…and it is not so odd…when I think back to those times…the BRITISH PRINCES thought that they controlled GREEN TOWER…once they had realised that MARK R and AMADEUS did…a battle of epic proportions was begun and MCDONALD was enlisted to help them out…but then the betrayals began…not least the PRINCES along the lines of ‘we don’t really want a tripartite - you are our lackey, MCDONALD’ sort of thing…and SCARLETT…all I can think of is the IRAQ dossier which had really set him ‘on fire’ in terms of motivation to take SAWER down…and the top MI6 mind control programmers…

What did I care?

They were all ‘in-fighting SATANISTS’ who ate babies…

The more they fought…the more they were ‘taken out’ - the better…(and MCDONALD had showed me how to ‘blow up a building or a base’ in relation to the pipes and so forth and the right explosives to do it…I had the knowledge of how to control an entire building/area…and how to get a mind control slave in there to do it - and that meant anybody e.g. the top person in the building/base or the sentinels - I could use almost anybody I liked by that point - I had found a way to hack everybody‘s ‘system root files‘ …so taking out the top ROTHSCHILDS was relatively easy - by hacking and controlling a ‘sentinel‘ or two, in order to ‘get things done‘)…

The BLACKNESS of energy in that ROTHSCHILD conference was quite overwhelming…imagine that you can look through the main walls of the building as if they were glass…and then instead of ‘human auras’ you see BLACK SHADOWS all huddled together in that conference room…so close together that it looked like ONE BLACK MASS…that is what the ROTHSCHILDS were like…and all Arabs…not jooish looking at all…in terms of what we understand as Northern European joo or Sephardic one…tall, dark men…and ISLAM was their preferred religion of choice…to hide their SATANISM under…the MAYOR AMSCHEL thing, is a complete and utter myth…just another series of actors…and I might add, MR PUTIN looks like this ‘class of actor’…this acting troupe down the ages, who have ‘covered’ for the real ROTHSCHILD family…

I would guess that PUTIN’s programming is along the lines of ‘you genetically belong to the most powerful family in the world - the ROTHSCHILDS - look at this oil painting…you can see your own features within it…you are ‘one of us’…’

MAYOR AMSCHEL was a puppet who sat for that oil painting.

PUTIN was a puppet - pushed forward by the real ROTHSCHILDS.

See previous notes upon ELIZABETH I and her wicked courtiers…she was wicked and mad, herself - which didn’t help matters…but one needs to be more scared of those ‘in control’…

No comments:

Post a Comment