Wednesday 29 September 2010

I can remember now...what happened in 2004...because that is when the 'shock tactics' treatment was begun...and an early candidate for it was RICHARD GORDON...see previous notes upon my time working at ACORN VILLAGES LTD...and GORDON switching alters into BLACK ENERGY satanic islamic prince mode...yes, he ended up at that IRANIAN GAOL too...got taken away by stretcher in the end...survived to give an oral account (dyslexic) of what he had learnt from his 'holiday'...and became a lot 'wiser' as a result...

So this effective treatment for these satanic islamic prince networks has now been going on for 6 years...

"Correct" says MCDONALD.

I see...so yesterday was all about pulling up and making a point of exposing one of the last remaining networks?

So those guys can all expect a 'knock on the door' at some point...well, I cannot say that I didn't warn them...

No comments:

Post a Comment