Tuesday 28 September 2010

http://the-sun-is-up.livejournal.com/309449.html#cutid1

THE SUN IS UP appear to be pisstaking MARTIN GILL as a 'ladee, he's a ladee' yet again...when will the ill give over?

I might add that i was coaxed to write that short scene where 'OZZIE' talks to his father about his autobiography...and this can go two ways:

Firstly TOMLINSON had decided that he was the 'TV presenter' ...and GILL was to tell me later on 'don't be stupid - that's me'

Secondly, I wondered if the ill had tried to 'screw' things as much as they normally do...it DOES make more sense for OZZIE to have been TOMLINSON...because he was so insane about running the RA CULT etc...it was his whole life - whereas it wasn't GILL's...

However, I suppose that the temptation to encourage JOHN MALKOVICH to do GILL impersonations proved too great...and so the roles were switched...

Anyway, I had read a bit of a started but then 'lack of interest' prevailed 'autobiography' by GILL who lost interest quite quickly and gave up...I had read a bit and it wasn't exactly 'truthful' now was it?

However, I do not wish GILL to think that I am in any way writing his 'biography' here...feel free to write your own...yes, the ill were that obsessive about you...and my life was interwined to a high degree and that is why I have been writing so much about him...but feel free to point out any mistakes...

In relation to AUTOBIOGRAPHIES and LIES, LIES ALL DAMN LIES...I think that TOMLINSON's wins an Olympic award...besides it was written by ANDREW MARR...how 'fake' is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment