Monday 27 September 2010

http://fosterdogsnyc.blogspot.com/

GREEN TOWER put together this new blog of note and told me that the PITS were mafia bosses…maybe I was supposed to recognise some of them..in fact, I can remember now, MCDONALD had got his networks to supply as many photos of mongrel dogs and so forth, as possible…to match to mafia bosses across the USA as far as I know…the mongrel dogs are referenced with ‘product of a lab’ meaning the ROYAL GENOME PROJECT as far as I know…

OTHER NOTES:

Last night I remembered quite a bit more of what happened after I had returned from RIMINGTON’s mission in the UK…and yes, it was the UK - wasn’t it?

NOTTINGHAM UNIVERSITY as far as I am aware…’SHERWOOD FOREST and ROBIN HOOD’ references abound…

…and then a taxi back to B’HAM AIRPORT…

RIMINGTON had excused herself from MARK R’s lecture…she needed her ‘special pen’ which was in her SILVER car parked outside the front of the building…she sat in her car and counted ‘one, two, three’ and I counted the same running out of the back…and you can get quite a long way in three seconds…and then she drove off.

In point of fact, the whole operation had been masterminded by SCARLETT - because I can remember him asking me ‘how will you get back?’ to NY…and I replied that I would find a way…and I did by studying MCDONALD and how he got onto and off special US ‘military’ flights…and luckily one was just about to take off…as I got to the airport…

So one can say that SCARLETT had taken on SAWER, MARK R and AMADEUS big-time…he wanted them all taken out, along with their top mind control programmers and that is what he got, in the end.

OTHER NOTES:

Today I will talk about SATANIC ISLAMIC PRAYERMATS and that CELL in the EAST END of LONDON…run by OXBRIDGE dons…who must have been run by the ROCKEFELLERS I suppose…because that is how it turned out in the end…

The regiment are telling me that they used to be FOREIGN OFFICE staff…FO ‘foxes’…

That CELL was to form AL QUAEDA…or what we now know as AL QUAEDA…and the little boy GILL was given a ‘special prayer mat’…and the colour was a GREY-GREEN…he kept it as a child might keep a ‘snuffly’ and for all of his life…until I burnt it upon his lawn…behind his house in BROOKLYN.

OBAMA had one too…so did TOMLINSON…and naturally GILL’s father. All the prayer mats were the same colour, make and design…and I shall call the colour HERB GREEN for want of a better word.

GILL’s mother was jooish orthodox and one day she found the two mats in the cupboard of the room where GILL’s father kept his radio equipment. The teenage MARTIN told his mother:

“don’t touch them Mum, Dad likes them for some reason…” and so she wasn’t allowed to throw them out, although she was puzzled…two shabby looking greyish-green mats for no apparent purpose in that cupboard…

At DARTINGTON…DENISE HOYLE had a homemade ‘woolly cardigan’ which was of the same colour…TOMLINSON asked her for it at one point…he desperately needed to ‘pray’ although I don’t think that this was quite the correct term…perhaps a ‘satellite download’? At any rate, he placed her cardigan upon the floor and knelt on it…and began to go through the motions of praying…she just thought him mad…

Anyway, so you can see the POWER of this particular colour, over these men…and I am sure that the term HERB GREEN is significant here…

THE HERB GARDEN on BBCTV…

HELEN RODWAY once painted her spare room in this colour…and I tried to find it afterwards…but all of the new ‘herb green’ paints in the shop were quite a bit darker…or bluish…not quite the same…

So what happened after I had got back from the UK?

I went home with GILL to his white clapperboard house in BROOKLYN…he was in touch with his network - finding out where I had been and they traced me back to the ‘general area’…and the report of an explosion…but he didn’t get further than that…

Anyway, I was hungry again…so I told him that I would drive to the INDIAN restaurant that evening and he would buy a lot of food to stock up using his green tab…so we did…and once outside…and bak at the car…I realised that I would have to ‘trance out’ and transfer/re-arrange networks to prevent mafia gangs ‘getting him’…the networks were all in disarray…once MARK R and AMADEUS had been taken out…they had to recognise him as the new ‘boss’…I managed it and then drove home…after eating I then locked myself in the spare room and had a good sleep - extremely exhausted.

In the morning…GILL was furious…I met him in the doorway…he told me that he thought he was being made a fool of and wanted to beat me…I could see it in his eyes…so I told him that it wasn’t me who was making a fool of him and that if he beat me up - he would lose his only ally. GILL was in SLAVE-DRIVER mode…’medium level’.

Anyway, I went downstairs to the kitchen to get breakfast and he was following me, furious…RIMINGTON then got in touch…she told me to send him up to his bedroom now - just like a little boy…so I ordered him to go to his bedroom…which he did…I then found his prayer mat…took it outside…found some gasoline in the garage and doused it…then walked into the middle of the lawn and set it alight by throwing a match at it…

GILL was watching from his bedroom…and ran downstairs yelling…too late.

He was then in what I shall call BLACK BULL mode…just like TOMLINSON and he could easily have killed me…so I tranced out for a second - rewrote his system root file…and told him to go outside, lie on his back upon the lawn and bellow it all out…which he then did, for some time…this was to release all of that negative BLACK ENERGY…he had gone into ’high level’ SLAVE-DRIVER mode…the BELT and the WHIP…and I would have died if I hadn’t taken control of him…

Anyway, once GILL had recovered…we sat down to eat breakfast…I told him that I would stay at home that morning…I was too weak…he told me that I couldn’t - he was worried about his computer and I told him that I already knew everything that was on it but he could lock the hard-drive in the garage if he was that bothered…eventually he did this, then went to work…

I then put all of my clothes into the washing machine…and a bit later on, OBAMA’s men turned up…I had no clothes to wear but no option but to go with them…with a sheet wrapped round me…the towels were a bit too small…

I met OBAMA in his offices…a CIA base…he told me that his wife had got rid of his PRAYMAT and that he had chased the garbage van and opened quite a few sacks in order to try and find it again…not successful…his wife had thrown it away, on unawares.

He was addressing GILL and myself…and finally with a wry smile added ‘what the fuck are we going to do?’

Anyway, they sent out for new clothes for me…but OBAMA was worried about allowing me a ‘bra’ for some reason…I suppose TIT PROGRAMMERS see previous notes…I asked for some support - get me a corset then…so they did…so I got dressed…

MCDONALD then said that he would deal with the GREY/GREEN praymat issue…obviously a lot of men had them…

No comments:

Post a Comment