Wednesday 29 September 2010

This afternoon…I went to the library to return books and then pick up a few more…from the programming section in the children’s department…and then picked up a new video called THE FALL directed by ‘TARSEM’…and I have ‘seen’ this movie upon the other side of the mirror but cannot properly remember until I watch it again…

I then saw a new recruit being inducted into the library staff system…he had typical SATANISTS’ shoes…he looked like a tall MARK R and was eyeballing me in an extremely arrogant way…I had no idea why until I realised that he looked like MARK R and then thought ‘MARKR would have chosen him’ and then looked down at those ‘coffin shaped toed’ black shoes - very narrow toes - almost like a ballerina ‘toe-block‘ at the end…a giveaway sign…SATANISTS’S shoes…you would hardly be able to fit your big toe and second toe down to the ‘toe of the shoe’…I suppose that makes your feet look a bit longer, a bigger size (hung up about taking ‘girlie sized shoes‘?)…and sometimes these shoes curl up, like Arabian slippers, at the toe - because the toe bit isn’t useful…which makes these men look like complete pricks, I might add…grow up - get some proper ‘manly’ walking shoes - that type of thing.

So ‘bad vibes’ at the library but from nobody else but him…I also noticed that somebody had left a GREY metallic sort of apparatus, for moving books around…in the area near to the spiralling stairs…the main programming area of the lot…representing the top ill, symbolically…there are 4 RED POSTS in there…a WHITE DESK …and a GREY-BLUE computer swivel chair…to all intents and purposes, it looks like an unofficial store cupboard because this area is dark (closed off from the main library) - no lighting…you couldn’t work there…so you just walk past the objects upon your way to the next floor…up the stairs.

OTHER NOTES:

Before going to the library, I went to the recycling point near to MORRISSONS to check if I could recycle MAGAZINES/BOOKS…and you can…good news…I opened the BOOKS recycling bin to see if it was full or not (would it be worth taking a large number of my old books, which I will never look at again down there?)…it was half-full and two things were stuck on the metal tray that downloads into the main box:

THE NATIONAL GALLERY: PRINTS AND POSTERS 1998 - their own publication, printed by the WHITE DOVE press (that would be a reference to ‘LO’/SHIN BEIT/AMADEUS/ROCKEFELLERS - geddit?)

GREAT MODERN MASTERS

TIMEWARNER BOOKS 1980

I had been thinking about which place to recycle books in…near MORRISONS or SAINSBURYS…and I ‘knew’ that I had to do it…for some reason…upon finding those two books (the NATIONAL GALLERY one is actually a thin, ¾ of an A4 page size, catalogue) and taking them home…I realised that somebody had dumped them because they had been used as programming objects extensively…particularly that NATIONAL GALLERY catalogue…1998...find a copy if you can…it is full of ill cult programming images…carefully chosen from the gallery…and that HENRY had cleverly written the program…to make me wake up and remember where they would be, just in time…as well as making sure that the person who dumped them…didn’t fully push them ‘down the shute’ so to speak…

OTHER NOTES:

Anyway, pushing my bike back from the pier (I always go to view the sea - restorative and relaxing - every day if I can)…and up that amusement arcade road…two insolent young teenagers on bikes were behind me…laughing at me…they didn’t quite dare to shout loudly but they were shouting in an ISLAMIC way: “get out of the way BITCH”…even though they were cycling upon the pavement and should have been picked up by the POLICE who oddly enough - are never around when an offence is being committed…and when I am being harassed…CYCLING ON THE PAVEMENT is an offence, isn't it?

I knew what part of the FBI program had been activated and by who…this was a micro chipped slave network of young men who were weak-minded, inclined to evil and stupid enough to continue with their demonic alters…despite the ill cult ‘going down’ in a big way…

One of those men, dies young in a car accident…the other doesn’t have a ‘good life’ - let’s put it that way. ZERO TOLERANCE.

I made the SAS sign…and smiled at the pair of them as they passed me, jeering and laughing…not that I had contacted the SAS or that they will have any part in what happens to the pair of them…but it was enough to freak the Semitic looking teenager out - who, later on - was to tell his ENGLISH looking friend that they had been ‘cursed’…he had ‘felt’ it…he was freaked out…amended his ways a bit…yes, I ‘saw’ it all…

So what was today - really all about?

Rewind back to GILL and OBAMA looking at the FBI program…and the tapes involved…GILL telling OBAMA as he read through it all…that I would say such terrible things about him that I didn’t deserve anything but to be made his ‘slave concubine’ again…OBAMA agreed and thought up some nasty stuff…

Various women upon the networks are saying things around ‘we thought as much’…and the implied question ‘why didn’t you see that coming?’

I have always liked to err upon the side of ‘optimism’ and that ‘people can change’ in life…

However with those programmed SLAVE-DRIVERS like GILL and OBAMA…and they didn’t need any encouragement to ‘snap’ into that alter because they ‘enjoyed’ it…one cannot expect such weak-minded characters…inclined to evil, from the beginning…to be able to control themselves and reform…in short, you have to do it for them…teach them a good lesson.

Pity MICHELLE OBAMA - she has to be the PARAGON OF VIRTUE - keep her husband in line (as GEORGE BUSH’s wife did before her) and SHOWCASE the perfect AMERICAN family values to an entire nation…the most influential nation upon Earth….(even if your husband acts like he ‘doesn’t care’ and has to be PROVERBIALLY whipped into line)…

Okay - back to GILL and OBAMA realising that they had ‘all of the power’ and were behaving in very selfish ‘little boy’ ways…after all I had done for the pair of them…they were still acting like cruel, stupid ‘tiny minds’…SLAVE-DRIVERS…

“That much is obvious (they would have done)” certain women are telling me…

Yes, I was obviously hoping for too much, wasn’t I?

Men often tell their wives the cruellest thing of all “I don’t want you to MOTHER me” when a woman loves him so deeply that he is like ‘family’…her own children, to her…

What they are saying is: “I want a knickers down, ‘ready’ whore in the bedroom - plus all of the other stuff, like cleaning the house so that it is as bright as a new pin, without a MOTHER figure, who reminds me of MORALITY and the proper way to do things’…

What they really want is a cleaner, a nanny and a whore, basically…and if you are married to something like that…divorce him and tell him to employ three women - a nanny, cleaner and ‘live-in prostitute‘…because you are not wasting your time, anymore…

Women, when they love…cannot really divorce the maternal aspect from the sex…sex and love…sex and love and feeling maternal about your husband, go hand in hand…

Yes, some of them then begin to treat their husband like one of the kids…and if he is behaving like one of the kids…which some men, often do…fair’s fair…summary of my parents’ marriage…but the odd thing is that my father ‘likes it that way’…most men who are behaving like children, don’t. They get very annoyed, when they are treated like a ‘bad-tempered child’ by their long-suffering wife (who doesn‘t know what else to do, most of the time…)


OTHER NOTES:

Anyway, after ‘remote-viewing’ how the pair of them would behave, after they had been given ‘control’…HENRY screwed them.

Let them think that they ‘run the system’ for a while…see what they do…how much they want to dig a hole for themselves and then let them know this:

Suddenly they couldn’t change certain files…no access…their own futures for example…upon further investigation, GILL found out that he could get a copy on NOTEPAD…but READ ONLY…yes, they could read their own futures but they couldn’t change a thing…rough justice?

A ‘learning lesson’ for the pair of them.

So today was all about GILL and OBAMA trying to start up ‘demonic networks’ within their most promising ‘weak-minded young male’ candidates and failing to do so.

HENRY didn’t trust GILL an inch…he joined with MCDONALD on that one - taking the piss out of GILL whenever and wherever he could…

HENRY loved MARTINE…and HENRY wanted to protect her…but that was it…probably why GILL is still alive.

The MI5 network are telling me ‘this is all about scaring the crap out of them..’

In a word, YES.

The pair of them need to be ‘carefully managed’ for the rest of their known lives.

They appeared to be 'retrievable' because they had done so much to get out of the control of the ill cult - their motives were questionable but their strength in doing so and managing it - cannot go unrewarded...on the other hand...and so on...

No comments:

Post a Comment