Tuesday 28 September 2010

There was an article in the SUNDAY TIMES - September 11th...about CARLA BRUNI...and a forthcoming biography...by a woman who appears to be a bit of a bitch to put it mildly...or 'just making money off somebody else's back' which is what biographers tend to do...unless there has been some agreement beforehand...

Anyway, I read briefly what this biographer had to say...and she professed to have 'not known' about the tempestuous 'Italian' nature of BRUNI and her life before she started to research her subject...so that is the FIRST LIE to begin with...because that would have been the main reason for wanting to write it...juicy subject matter...so this biographer lies and lies very badly...pretty stupid woman I would say...why not be honest when it is blatantly obvious that you are lying..unless you are that stupid that you can't tell or don't care...

I read excerpts about BRUNI...and began to realise that it read like an 'intelligence operative's life'...yes, she obviously wasn't the 'good little girl with her head down' was she? Nor was I...although to meet me...you would have thought that I was a rather meek and downtrodden ex-EFL teacher a few years ago...

I then read about the 'extensive plastic surgery' that BRUNI had received a few years ago...and thought:

"...she looks exactly as she did at that PARIS school...so the surgery hasn't changed her looks...some people like to change their looks radically...but BRUNI hasn't...she looks like the 8 year old school girl (or younger) that she once was, at that school...one of the older girls in that class...much taller than me but not Senior School age"

...and that is how I had primarily identified her...by her face...the same 'girl'...the same features, the same eyes, colour and length of hair...the lot...not many girls/women look like CARLA BRUNI...that much is certain.

I then wondered...if I had similar plastic surgery...a nip and tuck under my chin...a bit of a lift to get rid of my jowls which are beginning to show and around the eyes, pull it all up a bit...would I look like that 8 year old school-girl that TODDY had taken a photo of in BLACKHEATH? The fantasy is there...how lovely it would be to go back to your own youth...have your young face back...

I then wondered about CARLA BRUNI...once she had got what I shall call her '8 year old face' back...did she look into the mirror and remember that SCHOOL? I am sure that she would have been memory-wiped afterwards...but what if she had woken up, because of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment