Monday 27 September 2010

ASHURA - I remember now, THE SUN IS UP crowd made quite a few references to it...and as far as I can remember that ‘say what you like about politics’ site that I used to reference quite a bit…the one that the TEMPLAR politicians used to write a lot on - particularly ONEWHITEDUCK…didn’t they mention ASHURA - but I cannot remember in what context…

In fact, I think that in the TEMPLAR CASTLE context…it was a reference to the TASCHMANN brothers as ORTHODOX ASHKENAZIM and ‘ASH-U-RA’ as in the RA CULT whose main pastime was ‘eating babies’ - all these programmed robots seemed to think about…how to do it and how to get away with it.

Anyway, PRINCE WILLIAM edited this film and it shows…so many terrible anachronisms…the script wasn’t written by a Japanese person, that is for sure…

JAKU and the ‘curse of JAKU’ was a reference to the CURSE OF PRINCE PHILIP.

This film is also MARTIN GILL- centred, for want of a better word but this time MARTINE takes centre stage as the high priestess of ASHURA…ASHURA being the ushering in of the TADCO cuckoos by AMADEUS…those who were apparently of Babylonian descent but not really…ROMAN GOVERNOR colonial family from Ethiopia - who then moved to IRAN…see previous notes.

I would guess that TOMLINSON got his revenge on GILL then…after BORAT and THE ZOHAN…I sense a ‘getting even’ here…was GILL behind those two movies?

BURN AFTER READING and ASHURA are all about MARTIN(E) GILL.

You don’t have that ‘comic element’ in the way that GILL does…TOMLINSON…BORAT and THE ZOHAN were much funnier…although one could say that in real life and not in a fictionalised script - GILL was much funnier than you were…

I hadn’t realised just how like GILL - JOHN MALKOVICH can be…no wonder he is almost automatically cast as wicked/amusing/mad/intellectual…etc

If you are awarding points here, the CID say that TOMLINSON always amused them a lot…hence the nickname PONGO…so what do I know? Both ‘comic characters’ in their own way…

However, I am getting to the point where I am FURIOUS with the ROYALS for throwing money at a useless script ASHURA…and daring to make it, with such high production values when all it tells us is that the BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY like cross-dressing, killing people - especially little girls and that they like drinking blood…not much of a ‘plot’ going on there, eh?

We have a ROSICRUCIAN ’ROSE’ symbol again and again…MARTINE high priestess appears to be characterised as some sort of MOTHER SUPERIOR…so this is all about MARK R running the JESUIT ‘red egg’ club…along with a dagger which, at a distance, looks like it has a small FRIED EGG on top of it and not a white flower…I was told that ‘this was the point’…but nobody dared to point out that this movie was in fact, about the ‘red egg’ club…so again I was FURIOUS…I remember not bothering to even attempt an ‘analysis’ of ASHURA at the CIA LAB…I had had enough…

…and today I won’t attempt one either - both films - straight back to the library.

Do I really want to see THE GOOD SHEPHERD?

Not one bit…I remember watching it with MCDONALD who appeared to be amused by it…I wasn’t at all…

What were the PRINCES up to?

Simple - they used ASHURA as programming materials upon their slaves in the following way:

TSUBAKI = ZOO-BACH




You tell a slave to identify with one particular role in the drama…you get them interested…emotionally engaged (make them take part in a re-enactment)…they then wave their ‘reason’ or ‘rationale’ when they are then told that their ‘enemies’ are the following people and a list is given…these people take the roles of those against the slave’s role in the film…at a subconscious level, this all works a treat…

That is why I was so sickened by the above movie.

For the record, I was supposed to be the ‘little girl bouncing her ball’ and helping MARTINE’s high priestess.

Well let me just say this to the PRINCES…I ‘got’ the ROTHSCHILDS…MARTINE destroyed your ROYAL GENOME PROJECT…RIMINGTON’s team took out AMADEUS and the top MI6 programmers…so what did YOU do to earn the METAL on your chests?

Do tell.

Tell us all how you managed to ‘save the world’?

My guess is that you were just sitting on your hands, waiting for us to take out the RED (ROTHSCHILDS) and WHITE (ROCKEFELLERS) so that you could continue on with your play-acting of LUCY IN FURS - the ascension of LUCIFER to the British throne…but you got on the wrong side of the SAS and the rest is history, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment