Tuesday 28 September 2010

> Christophe Agnus du groupe Mondadori (amusant on dit la même chose avec des mots différents)


I know that NICHOLAS CAMPESTRE put this together, for some reason...so who is this CHRISTOPHE AGNUS and why?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4fl0x_les-medias-de-demain-itw-5-0-christ_tech

I remember being made to watch this video...

what is the album behind him?

As far as I can remember CAMPESTRE rather liked this guy...although AGNUS probably just made him laugh...

I would guess that this is a skilled actor at work...I am getting 'AMERICAN' off him...not quite a 'French' accent...watch his THUMB in the video...what a thumb...did somebody cut his thumb off then?

I know that I voiced that at the time and NICHOLAS laughed and said that his accent was entirely genuine but I was picking up a wrong note somewhere...despite not being a native speaker...

No comments:

Post a Comment