Thursday 30 September 2010

The mind control signalling system also relies upon a high degree of one-to-one telepathy...and we were to find out that MARK R had been an adept at this. He would psyche a person out with 'taking a whisp of something from the air' in front of you, whilst telepathically telling you 'that is your soul'...

"I am small and agile and evil'...he also used to repeat something like this but it wasn't 'agile' but another word, beginning with 'a'...

Bizarrely enough we traced this to the family CHELMER for some reason...related to CHELMNO EXTERMINATION CAMP? MARK R appeared to have been programmed by the CHELMER family as a child...inducted into this system...and he had also become an 'adept' like OSBORNE...

I can remember RIMINGTON telling me never to go to CHELMSFORD for some reason -why?

CHP is CHELMER HOUSING PARTNERSHIP...was this a 'big clue'?

That jobcentre HQ that had given me so much grief...run by the SUE WALKERs of this world...that had been based in CHELMSFORD...what is it about CHELMSFORD then?

...or the name CHELMER...something to do with BAM...I am sure of that...

Also that place which is upon SHOTLEY peninsula...CHELMER something...I didn't cycle there because I 'knew' that it would be too dangerous...

No comments:

Post a Comment