Thursday 30 September 2010

We also remote-viewed GILL being taught a few of these ISLAMIC gestures as a young teenager by his father - who told him that it was an international system...and that he could use them if he really got into trouble...however, his father didnt' teach him the lot and kept many of them back so that he could get his son under mind control in order to rape him...GILL found out via his 'early webcam' and learnt the gestures...he then began to get a grip on his father and mother...culminating with GILL and his sister's attempt to get control of TODDY and RIMINGTON.

TODDY knew the entire ISLAMIC mind control gesturing system...and children are enslaved by it from babyhood...

...some signals are so slight that they are barely noticeable...for example at the TEMPLAR CASTLE...i was in a child alter...probably about 8-10 years old...having an 'intelligent' conversation with CIPOLLA when TODDY came up...made a tiny gesture between thumb and first finger...so rapid...a split second...and then said HELLO BABY....whereupon I became a 'baby'...a toddler...he then told me to kiss him...and as a very young child would do, I simply bobbed my face up to him...he then picked me up (I was about 7 1/2 stones at the time)...I put my arms around his neck and wound my long legs around his waist as he hoisted me onto his hip and said' you're getting heavy baby'...I was to all intents and purposes a young toddler again...and CIPOLLA just watched...

No comments:

Post a Comment